ralphy wrote:
> I've uploaded experimental 8.0.1r1402 builds for x64_86 and M1 that use
> the sdl12-compat library with the latest sdl2 library that uses the
> metal render engine.
>
> My initial testing has not raised any issues and as a bonus cpu usage is
> lower than previous versions and memory usage also.
>
> Please give them a try and report any problems.
>
> Thanks.

Hi,

I tried SqueezePlay-M1-8.0.1r1402.dmg

Dragged the app out of the DMG into Applications. Double Clicked

-“SQUEEZEPLAY.APP” IS DAMAGED AND CAN’T BE OPENED. YOU SHOULD MOVE IT TO
THE BIN.-

says macOS Ventura 13.1 running on an M2 MacBook Air.

I then tried SqueezePlay-M1-8.0.1r1382.dmg and got the same result.

I am currently using the SqueezePlay-x86_64-8.0.1r1402.dmg (which seems
fine so far)

Happy to do testing or take diagnostics if needed.