Kevin,

I checked the d_plugins and d_files debug flags. I associated my new
script with the Open, Play and Stop events. It appears that the Play
event is not being trapped. I don't see the brief animation on the
Squeezebox and it is not reflected in the log, which I've attached
below. I tried both the version of your script that I modified to add
the Power Off event and a fresh copy that I downloaded from your web
site.

SlimServer is running on a Windows 2000 box, but I'm pretty sure that
the behavior is the same in XP, as I've been switching back and forth
between two machines, and the Play event wasn't executing the script on
either.

Also, script Activation is not persisting between system restarts.

I am also attaching the modified Execute.pm script.

SlimServer Version: 6.2.2 - 6337 - Windows 2000 - EN - cp1252

|Filename: debug_log.zip                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1118|

jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!