pfarrell Wrote:
> How much did you pay for the server software?

this is without a doubt, the most intellectually bankrupt reply one can
have to someone who has a problem.

tell me, if i buy a new car, and they give me free this and that, and
those things break, am i not in the right to go back to the dealer and
complain just b/c they were given to me freely?

hell, in this case, using SS isn't even optional, b/c nothing else
powers the hardware.

you guys are often way too hard on noobs, it simply isn't cool.  i
think you guys get off on it.

Inv, not everyone thinks you're wrong.  i can see where the elders here
could get tired of complaints or repeated questions, but i don't see why
you should be ganged up on b/c of it.

and btw, occassionally the scan process kills my system too, seemingly
for no reason.  i simply start it over again.  i also set it to scan
every night, but often a manual clear and rescan is required.
hopefully in ver 6.5 a lot of these issues will be much better off.

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 w/SS 6.3.1 - Win XP Pro SP2 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram