Cheers but I tried Linux. "Panic, Panic cannot mount root". I tried your
(?) Slimserver CD. I couldn't get this to work either. I tried another
four versions of Linux... within the time I had to get it right I had
no joy.
I am sticking with Windows. I do not want to spend time learning new
Os's. I would prefer to spend as little time on my computer as pssible
(it's unhealthy!). Unfortunately SlimServer seems inclined to make me
spend a lot more time fussing about with the damn things.

My next post vents some of my frustration.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt