NauticusLX;170227 Wrote:
> It’s a complete violation of my rights and privacy for Slim Devices to
> come into my house, remotely, in the middle of the night, and to
> deliberately WAKE ME UP, just to tell me that…their damn server is down
> for maintenance!   This is the stuff of lawsuits.

You think that's a violation of your privacy?  Wait until you find out
about the microphone built into the thing and transmitting every sound
in your home to a remote location via the web!  And THAT is still
nothing compared to the IR camera built into the front of the unit so
they can see what you've been pulling on!

TD

--
tyler_durden