I did check my test setup with the wireless access point disabled and
the NSLU slimserver continued to work with the SB3 over the wired xover
cable.  When the wireless link was restored, access from the PC to the
NSLU was restored.

I was quite impressed by the functionality, confirmed by Sean.

Great piece of kit.

BTW this was just a test arrangement and not part of my permanent
set-up.

I'll have to think of some way to use this added flexibility.

--
Ramage

P2 266MHz,Linux ClarkConnect 3.2, SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206,
Alien 1.06
P4 2.6GHz, Win XP, SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206 - Windows XP,
Alien 1.06
NSLU2 Unslung 6.8b SlimServer Version: 6.3.1 - 8476 - Linux, No Alien