bpa, u know A LOT.  impressive.

IvanSlade;229196 Wrote:
> I agree (but I do not think it is computer based or related, Java et
> al), and I have been having the same problems. (Do a search for
> IvanSlade for what I have reported on other threads.) There is
> something wrong. My priority on S/server is set at high. That is on
> polling the CPU slim gets 'preference' , I assume, but it does not. I
> get stutter, drop out..... Try changing to Network and Server, to and
> fro, and see if there are problem; I get them.
> Best
> Ivan

ivan,

my exp is way out of date, but on early pentiums i tried increasing
priority for some audio apps, and it killed my system.  going back to
normal set things right.

have you tried normal to see if SS acts better or that same for your
issue?

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 w/SS 6.5.5 (beta!?) - Win XP Pro SP2 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram -
D-Link DIR-655