KDF,

this way of discussion leads nowhere, I really don't want to continue
discussion this way.
Please can we concentrate on technical aspect, I really don't care
about anything else.

My position:

- I am grateful to Sean for his efforts on this thing, I patiently wait
for the fix.

- I believe that listening to some tests hurts nothing, only helps in
determining real magnitude of problem.

kdf;245266 Wrote:

> I will not listen, and you don't need me to listen. I am irrelevant
>
> in this area.

I really don't understand You on this. I think You are not irrelevant,
it's listening test only to confirm/deny flaws.
Nobody ask you to fix something.

Through this thread (6 days/52 replays/1390 views) only me, dcote and
Damir (and Sean/slimdevices I hope) cares to listen, all others blindly
believe what I say?

best regards,
Nenad

--