> it has the attention of the former CEO of Slim Devices,
> what more do you want??

Yes, that is the right question, thank you for pointing it out.

I certanly want nothing from Sean/Slimdevices. He did what he
has to do, I'm already grateful for response and pretty sure
they will solve the problem, some month sooner or later, no
big deal. If my little contribution will be of any help,
nobody appier than me.

On the other hand, I'd like to get more poeople involved, to
hear the opinions, to discuss the topic with people who are
also curious...

How can it be that nobody noticed the bug before?

Does Transporter have the same problem?

What about the other players and sound quality?

Which kind of music produce the worst artefacts?

There were thousands of posts, mainly in audiophile groups,
about the general quality of mp3 encoding... giving the new
facts, are they willing to reconsider their positions?

--
damir