Peter;255447 Wrote:
> thing-fish wrote:[color=blue]
> I can definitely see myself sitting in a deck chair on the roof terrace
>
> with a headphone on and a controller in my shirt pocket. I hop they
> activate there feature before summer :)
And having the sound disappear because the battery runs flat after 40
minutes of streaming will be a good reminder to get back into the shade
;)

Maybe if there was a mechanism to stream at superhigh speed and store
30MB in the device and switch off the wifi for a while it would get a
longer battery life but would probably lose some of the responsiveness
if you wanted to use the remote as a remote.

A power outlet and some powered speakers with the remote in its cradle
may well be an outdoor hit though.

--
Paul Webster

Paul Webster