nspindel;255790 Wrote:
> I did some research on the threads and figured out what I needed to do
> in order to get the mapped drives to work.  However this then triggered
> the script running will cause the system to run slow error from Internet
> Explorer that has been widely reported.  I saw a post saying to try
> running Beta 3 to get rid of this problem, but I no longer see that as
> an active link.  FYI, I'm running your RC1.
>
> Thanks.

The script will take the path reference stored in the database and look
for album art in that path.

So is your path reference stored in the DB is e.g.
E:\music\<artist>\<album> than that exact path should also be available
from the computer ACC is running from. It shoul be an easy change to
have ACC look at another drive letter but that would, again,  be too
user specific to implement as general option (at least for version 1 of
ACC). But if you need help on where to change this, let me know.

Frank

--
SilverRS8