Hi, firstly I would like to say thanks a heap for a great tool. It is
something I have been looking for/wanting to do for a long time.

I can successfully process my music collection and get the album
catalog output files. Viewing them in IE I can see the album art but
viewing in Firefox I cannot - is this a known issue?

Also, if I try to print in IE I am firstly unable to select Print from
the main file menu, and if I right click on the page itself and select
Print I get a scripting error.

How do I go about printing to/converting to a PDF file as this is how I
would like to store my catalog?

Any help or pointers would be warmly received!

--
SumnerBoy