nspindel;255889 Wrote:
> I think I got that end sorted out.  There was a thread that documented
> what I needed to do to get drive mappings to network shares to work.
> So now I'm able to set SC to look at M:\MusicLibrary rather than
> \\terastation\share\music\MusicLibrary.
>
> The problem now is that once I made that change, I started getting that
> "script running will cause computer to run slow" error every 30 seconds.
> Not sure how to work around that.

The drive mapping is OK but are the paths stored in the database
identical? I mean I can image that they are stored on an other drive
letter because the SC is running on a remote machine and hence does
probably have other drive mappings. You can easily check with the mySQL
Query browser and query the contents of the slimserver.tracks table.

Frank

--
SilverRS8