tamanaco,

I suspect you are using some form of windows operating system, Which
one?

If i have read your earlier posts correctly the you are using a period
"." between the track number and the title. Is this correct?

If it is that would be very un-standard as that causes all operating
systems to think harder about the file name. All operating systems
expect filename.xxx or filename.xxxx . By putting in that extra "."
(01.filename.xxx) some systems will get very confused and others will
just get past it, although slowly.

every tagger i have ever tried either used dashes or underscores set up
as standard (01-filename.xxx or 01_filename.xxx)

As for changing all of your tags that is probably not necessary, but
there may be a rouge one out there the is causing some of the problems
seen by ACC-RC1. Frank is working on this with all the testing I am
doing for him. Hopefully it gets figured out in the next few days.

Schatzy

--
schatzy

Kitchen - SB3 - Russound R235LS Amp - Russound SP-M8IM speakers in
ceiling
Main Stereo - SB3 - Nikko Beta 30 Preamp - Nikko Alpha 230 Amplifier -
Genesis VI Speakers