schatzy;256018 Wrote:
> tamanaco,
>
> Are you using SC7 or SS 6.5.4?
>
> I have many albums with > 10 tracks and they seem to work fine.
>
> I have found that there are many differences in the way SC7 and SC work
> with special characters including the "." if your track numbers have any
> inconsistency especially if there happens to be a rouge space in there
> somewhere then it seems to throw off a lot of other listings even from
> other albums.
>
> I have a few files (30-40) that are giving me problems and i am doing
> some very extensive testing before attempting to do write a bug report.
> And i also see that some of the problems i have been having have been
> fixed in the latest nightly any way.
>
> As Phil and Frank suggested maybe a good look at the tags and a rescan
> will help you out.
>
> I have also noticed that with the latest nightly i need to actually
> shut off my computer and start it back up to make some of the changes
> work correctly. Don't understand that part but that is just how
> computers can be sometimes.
>
> I will post more of my findings in the next few days.
>
> Schatzy

I'm using SC7. Everything in my library displays as expected in the Web
UI. I'll wait a little while longer before I change all my tags. The
tag/folder/file naming format that I'm using is not "unusual", in fact,
it's the default in many rippers. Since I backed up all of my libray
recently to a separated drive (Over 570 CDs in Flac format) I do not
want to make any changes to my tags unless they're absolutely
necessary.
Thanks...

--
tamanaco