tamanaco;256585 Wrote:
> Frank, as you start to implement sorting options, please add [Album
> Artist] as a sorting option within Albums. When the list is created one
> of the artists from my compilation albums is picked as the author of the
> album.
>
> Btw, I just tried RC1 and it still misses the album covers as before.
>
> Thanks

I 'll look into it. I think Album artist is just another contributors
role, from database point of view. Would you like a seperate album
artist vs Artist sorting or must Albumartist be included when selecting
sort by Artist? Most of the mp3 tags have empty AlbumArtists fields and
mainly Artist fields filled (expect .wma files which always uses this
field).

Frank

--
SilverRS8