Cheers Phil.
Thanks for your input Phil.

I have disabled all plugins. I have removed the SQL ODBC driver. I have
deleted all recycle bin stuff on all drives... but still I have
duplicates.

Diagnosing is incredibly frustrating. SC7 takes 2 hours to rescan my
1500 albums. Although I've created a subset of my music for testing
purposes I can't replicate the problem with it.

This is the thread for my (lonely) problem. If anything else springs to
mind.. however tenuous, please let me know.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42081

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 + HICAP > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen