SilverRS8;257164 Wrote:

> Do you think the ACC user base is already large enough to take it more
> serious and do it the sourceforge way? I have no overview of users
> really using the tool already because I have no download stats so
> judging from the forum thread there are not really that many active
> (involved) users. That can ofcourse also mean that the script works as
> it should for them.
>
> Do you think there is potential and an oppertunity for ACC to grow
> bigger? (other users are welcome to react)
>

> Frank

Frank

It is always surprising to me that this facility was never part of the
core slimserver. Reading the forums there are so many threads providing
alternative approaches. I believe that there is a demand for such a
facility, either as a stand alone application, or embedded in
slimserver. I am sure the limiting factor to the development of ACC is
your own time, hence partly my suggestion to host on a development
site. I don't think number of users should put you off from this. I am
sure the more the code is developed the more users there will be. The
disadvantage of increased popularity will be an increase in feature
requests ! There are just so many different ways to sort and print the
data, everyone wants something slightly different !

Phil.R.

--
parubini