MuckleEck;263512 Wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Great work once again, I had to make a modification as shown below to
> the replace filepath line but after that it picked up all the
> covers...
>
> sFilepath = Replace( rs("path"), "file:////n2100/itunes" ,"y:")
> 'Strip file:/// prefix
>
> The only problem now is the "various Artists" albums that I have the
> album cover shows up for every different instance of Artist within the
> album, so for an album with 50 tracks by 50 different artists I have 50
> covers.....can this be sorted, am happy to send you the log file if
> required.
>
> Many thanks

Hi Muckleeck,

Thx for the feedback! The file:/// was added to make album covers work
in Firefox. The file:/// prefix is actually a standard but IE isn't
into compliance with standards that much. Which version of IE do you
use?

Regarding the Various artist issue:
1. The RC3 version with the option 'Use folder structure...' deselected
should create good results for the various artists
2. The RC3a release (just posted, see previous post) fixes the various
artist issue as described in 1 so you can use the 'Use folder
structure...' option again for various artist albums
3. For multi CD albums either the Disc tag must be used or the album
name should contain the disc number (a fair requirement I think;-) to
prevent every artist getting its own album.

Frank

--
SilverRS8