Hi all,

I have attached the RC3 version of ACC. I couldn't post if to my
website as I have no FTP support from my long weekend off location.

RCS contains the following changes;
CHANGED      Automatic Various Artist detection. No need for the
compilation folder specification ! It has been removed
CHANGED      Updated core database algorithm now using multiple queries
to improve performance
CHANGED      Names of output files
FIXED        No strange sorting problems. Sorting is consistent now.
FIXED        Error handling. No more error 0 messages
ADDED        Will create a temporary database called ACC, Process all
Various Artist albums as classified by SC and determine if this is
really the case. If not, the Album artist is changed to

reflect the correct Album Artist. When all changes are applied, the
ACC table contains all correct information. This table is then used by
the fnWriteOutput function to create the output.
ADDED        When a track has a featuring artist specified in the
Artist field tag, it is displayed in the tracklisting. Previously this
was not shown for the Artist field tag (only for the track title tag).
ADDED            When an album contains multiple CD's and the Dics field tag is
used, it will display CDx in the tracklisting field
ADDED        Option added for Genre includes and excludes
ADDED        Option added for sorting Album Year ascending or
descending
ADDED        Option to distinguish album by either path or internal
database ID. By path gives better result since even a case change in an
album title will result in SC assinging a new album id resulting in
sorting problems.
ADDED        Selected sorting option displayed in the Title page

So the biggest change is probably there is no need to specify a
compilation folder anymore. You also have to be aware of deselecting
the 'Use folder structure to distinguish albums' option your album name
tagging must be consistent for each album or otherwise ACC will show
this as multiple albums because SC has used multiple album ids.

Schatzy has done a lot of testing for which i would like to thank him.
Please let me know how RC3 performs. Native support for NAS devices is
yet to be added.

Frank

|Filename: acc-v1-RC3.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4179|

SilverRS8