terry;262996 Wrote:
> Tamanaco,
> Looks like it's an archive within an archive; just add a zip
> extension to open the embedded archive.

Thanks Terry, that worked.

Frank, nice update the album tracks are now sorted correctly. One small
"cosmetic" improvement could be to line up the least significant digit
of the track names.

_9 - trackname ("_" = space)
10 - trackname

Instead of

9 - trackname
10 - trackname

What "free" utility are you guys using to generate .pdf file? I'm using
PDF Creator 0.95. The page display beautifully within the IE7, but the
resulting .pdf file ends up with some blank pages and page breaks in
the wrong places. This is visible in the print preview and in the
resulting .pdf file. I use the option to print to the pseudo PDFCreator
printer to create the .pdf file. I tried it running ACC with the page
break option checked and unchecked, but got the same result. Any
suggestions?

Thanks...

--
tamanaco