tamanaco;263026 Wrote:
> Thanks Terry, that worked.
>
> Frank, nice update the album tracks are now sorted correctly. One small
> "cosmetic" improvement could be to line up the least significant digit
> of the track names.
>
> _9 - trackname ("_" = space)
> 10 - trackname
>
> Instead of
>
> 9 - trackname
> 10 - trackname
>
> What "free" utility are you guys using to generate .pdf file? I'm using
> PDF Creator 0.95. The page display beautifully within the IE7, but the
> resulting .pdf file ends up with some blank pages and page breaks in
> the wrong places. This is visible in the print preview and in the
> resulting .pdf file. I use the option to print to the pseudo PDFCreator
> printer to create the .pdf file. I tried it running ACC with the page
> break option checked and unchecked, but got the same result. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks...
>
> Edit: One more thing. The track count is right, but the album count
> that is displayed after ACC runs is way off.

Thx for the feedback. Good tip on addind a space char. Will add it in
the next update.

The problem with blank pages is related to the ACC printseperator
function. Based on a number of criteria (like maximum tracks on a page
and maximum albums on a page etc) it determines whether to insert a
print page seperator. This is not visible in the browser but only in
the print preview (or PDF). In the help screen there are some tips on
how to improve the seperation; lessen the page margins will probably do
the trick here. Can you test this? If it does not work, can you send me
two example pdf pages? I can then 'tune' the print seperation function
with that.

Frank

--
SilverRS8