MrSinatra;268669 Wrote:
> i want everyone to have the the opportunity to express themselves as
> they see fit, and everyone else have the opportunity to respond as they
> see fit, or not, on a case by case basis.
>
> what i don't want, is to see the community put hands over their
> collective eyes and ears and hear no evil see no evil on the basis that
> the criticism they are hearing is "uncivil."
>
> spam, flaming, profanity are separate issues, narrowly defined, and not
> applicable to the points i'm making.

The problem I see with your attitude is that some people won't see the
reasonableness of your thoughts. If these people happen to be the very
people who can give you the advice you want, then you run the risk of
not getting the advice at all.

I will now retire to the sack and you can have the last word!

Cheers,

Mike.

--
mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>NAP140+260A>KEFiQ7, Avondale and Naim cable,
Kubuntu Gusty Gibbon server, linkstation for storage.
DIY SB3 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeCentre7