mvalera;278236 Wrote:
> Sorry I have been really busy the last few days, and I just saw this.
>
> Your order shipped on the 4th, is out for delivery to you as of 3:22
> AM. You'll get it tomorrow.
>
> Looking at the email you used in the order, I think you either typed it
> in wrong, or you aren't checking the right account. In any case all the
> order confirmation etc. was sent to the email ady you used when you
> ordered.
>
> I'll PM you your tracking number now.
>
> Mike

Thanks Mike.
I don't believe I got it wrong on the order.
Would you please pm me with a copy of the original order (which I have
not received as yet) so that I can verify info?

Cheers! - former Lord Of The Web.

.

--
haunyack

Transporter -> B&K 200.2 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature
C.G. Conn New York Wonder