SilverRS8;278332 Wrote:
> I went through the same process as I just wanted a spare remote and am
> living in the Netherlands. Called Logitech and no service regarding
> this. Eventually they told me I could order one on the slimdevices
> site. I asked them to hold the line while checking it out and told them
> that slimdevices don't do shipping to europe. Asking them to place the
> order and facilitate the shipping for me went unheard.
>
> So my conclusion was that Logitech is shipping and selling the
> squeezebox products but don't deliver the additional support services
> as should be done like slimdevices do in the US. I also found out that
> Logitech has no customer service for filling complaints. No web form,
> no phone number, nothing besides the product support line but they
> don't take complaints.

Send your complaint letter to me, via my email address (you can get it
on my profile).  I will forward it to the executive in charge of the
overall customer experience at Logitech (a fairly new position, created
to be able to address these types of problems).  There *should* be a way
for you to provide that feedback directly to him and his team, and I
will follow up on that to se if we can get something done.

Support is handled differently by region.  We're working to try to
bring all of the support policies to a consistent level, but that takes
a lot of time to accomplish as there are a lot of different processes to
affect in order to do that.

-=> Jim

--
JimC

"well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some of that."  --
BKlaas' college buddy