Haunyhack.

At least you can order a backlit remote!

We *international" customers have no way of ordering a replacment
remote, or indeed any SlimDevices accessories at all. I need a new
backlit remote and have ended up with an incident number at Logitech
support in my attempts to get one (after being supplied with two
incorrect phone numbers by the Logitech web site).

My two emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] went unanswered.

To have to ring the States from the UK seems a bit much to expect.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It's the music, stupid.