MrSinatra;290087 Wrote:
> if the TPE2 tag was empty, then i would expect SC7 to use TPE1 to sort,
> (which is what it does now with my stuff, unless its a VA album or an
> album it THINKS is VA)

Then one of the problems with TPE2 to ALBUMARTIST mapping may be that
it's only being applied to compilations.

That would be consistent with problems I've seen with how track artists
(the 'Group compilation albums together' option) are treated in artist
lists.  This option really means "Suppress artists who don't have full
albums" and needs to apply to compilations and non-compilations
equally.

--
JJZolx

Jim