MrSinatra;290160 Wrote:
> that was to jim, and i agree there is no TPE2 to ALBUMARTIST mapping,
> but my question is where are you saying the "show band if ALBUMARTIST
> isn't defined" option is?

Exactly where I said it was... in Schema::Album::artist, and it is only
used for -display-.

It is the flag you are going on about where you insist it means TPE2,
not BAND.

Again, at that point in the code, the scanning is long done.  It is
displaying a web page or sending something to the SB3/SBC to display.

It has no concept of mp3, FLAC, APE, whatever: just the already parsed
tags, and it refers to BAND.  Not TPE2.  Hence why calling it TPE2 in
the help is wrong: it isn't.  That is only for MP3, and the checkbox
affects -all- formats.

--
snarlydwarf