Ah, ok, see what you've done now.  I found it confusing at first as when
you click one of the category links you get taken to a page that doesn't
exist (the page for that category). I can see that being useful for
someone like you editing some pages and wanting to keep track, but you
weren't planning on leaving it like that, were you?

As a trial of the concept I've created a category for "Beginners Guide
Pages" with some simple content so its more user friendly.

I think I still want a link to the "parent" page from each child -
otherwise its two clicks to get back, which is a bit annoying.

Ceejay

--
ceejay