erland;296850 Wrote:

> Just to be sure, with "parent" page I suppose you mean the parent page
> and not the page you came from ?
> The reason I'm asking is because "the page you came from" is probably
> easiest accessed by just hitting the "back" button in the web browser.

I did really mean "parent", yes. There is a certain amount of inline
navigation amongst the various pages, and being able to go up a level
seems like a good idea.  For the moment I've just added a fixed link at
the top of each page, until someone has a better idea.

Thanks also for the pointer on "discussion" pages. I guess all we need
now is for people to start using them!

Ceejay

--
ceejay