On a separate matter, I've popped a couple of notes in "discussion"
pages but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to go to pages where
there is discussion present? Which isn't making this an effective means
of provoking one!  Any comments on a better way to do this would be
welcome.

Also - there is a problem on the "Squeezebox" page, of all places: my
comment in "discussion" is

Code:
--------------------

  The content of this page clearly relates to the specific SB1 model ... yet
there are dozens of pages
  that link to "Squeezebox" meaning the whole family of players. I suggest that
this content be
  moved to a new "SB1" page and that some new content be created here. Any
objections?
  Ceejay

Comments?

--