ceejay;296658 Wrote:
> Ah, ok, see what you've done now.  I found it confusing at first as when
> you click one of the category links you get taken to a page that doesn't
> exist (the page for that category). I can see that being useful for
> someone like you editing some pages and wanting to keep track, but you
> weren't planning on leaving it like that, were you?

It wasn't me, I just found that page and listed it as an example.
Someone else had already added the categories.

ceejay;296658 Wrote:

> As a trial of the concept I've created a category for "Beginners Guide
> Pages" with some simple content so its more user friendly.
>
> I think I still want a link to the "parent" page from each child -
> otherwise its two clicks to get back, which is a bit annoying.

Just to be sure, with "parent" page I suppose you mean the parent page
and not the page you came from ?
The reason I'm asking is because "the page you came from" is probably
easiest accessed by just hitting the "back" button in the web browser.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))