MrSinatra;299361 Wrote:

> so i think we both understand that "Compilation=1" is the user telling
> SC7 that it must consider the album to be a compilation.
>
> why then, would "Compilation=0" and having no comp tag at all, not be
> considered the same thing?

Compilation = 1 -> Compilation album
Compilation = 0 -> Not compilation album
Compilation = not defined -> Let SqueezeCenter decide

Isn't this how it works ?
If it does, it makes a lot of sense to me.

By the way, this discussion back and forth isn't really helping things,
it just gets developers like myself even more confused and tired of the
whole thing. So my suggestion is to trust the developers and let them
solve the already registered problem report. If you don't trust that
the developers make s the right choice, learn perl and provide a
patch.

The tagging programs available make it really easy to add tags to
multiple files so I can't really understand why this whole thing is
such a big issue.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))