i wish no one would argue with me, but sometimes i am wrong, and
sometimes those i argue with are wrong.

i don't see however from you a suggestion as to how to get to the heart
of the matter without some back and forth dialogue on what people are
seeing and experiencing and what they think it means?

i wish i could speak as moses and say 'here is the word, now go forth
and do good works.'  but the reality is the forums need to flesh out
these things (and vet / challenge the assertions made) so that we can
submit the best possible info to the bug reports.

trust me, i do not want to alienate you, but if you are confused as to
what is being said, and since you obviously have a great commanding
knowledge of the code, (your plugins speak to that), then why don't you
ask for clarifications and shed some light on the issue so we can get
the best proposed solutions?

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 (primary) / SBR (secondary) / SBC - w/SC 7.0.1beta - Win XP
Pro SP2 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - D-Link DIR-655