not only that multiple ALBUMARTIST work on album. One can actually mix
and match various ALBUMARTISTS across the tracks of an album:

track1 - ALBUMARTIST = a; b
track2 - ALBUMARTIST = a; c
track3 - ALBUMARTIST = b; c

album is listed by a, b, c

very good feature that definitely shouldn't be discontinued.

Philip Meyer;300177 Wrote:
> I don't think I can see the need for multiple album artists, as I
> generally make a single album artist out of two names...

I'm not getting what you are saying - you don't see a need for it in
your library or you don't see why somebody else would need it?

slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAj2aPdQnk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMNuuFSvN0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDRhRv4q_SI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nlrpe8Ig5m8