There are many frustrations surrounding the SD products, but all in all,
I think they are great. The SC interface leaves a bit to be desired, but
I love the players.

As to the Controller, I have been pleasantly surprised. I have read so
many posts from people with issues that i was a little hesitant to
order one. However, mine has worked without a hitch and I think it is a
teriffic product. Best of all, my wife likes how intuitive it is and is
now more interested in my whole digital storeage project.

I get the impression a lot of the problems come from wireless issues
more than problems with the Controller itself. I invested in a very
nice router (linksys)and that has reduced a lot of the problems I know
people have not just with the Controller but w/the SB/Receiver/TP.

Anyway, keep trying with the Controller, it has  a lot of potential.

--
Shredder