my WAP is a Netgear WG102 and wirless signal throughout the house is
fantastic.  The firmware upgrade iussue was definitely not a wireless
issue - since the upgrade the Controller has worked without hitch.

Can someone tell me how to get albums sorted by Artist rather than
Album name in the artist view (from the Controller), or for that matter
whether sort order can be changed from the Controller?

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...