I received my Controller on Thursday. In under 5 minutes I had it
unpacked, looked over the quick start booklet, it found my network,
updated the firmware and I was playing music on my SB3 (battery was at
half charge when I unpacked it.). I really enjoy this thing. It is a
big advantage to me to have the screen with me instead of having to put
my glasses on to read the SB3 display across the room from my listening
position. Since I play mostly classical, I look at the screen quite a
bit to keep up with what movement is playing, especially with less
familiar pieces. I don't use album art so can't comment there. All in
all, nice job Slim Devices.

Bob

--
audio53

FLAC or WAV->SB3 w/SqueezeCenter v7.0.1->Yamaha RX-595->Cambridge
Soundworks Ensemble