Not everyone that turns on their system is going to have to have
"audiophile" quality at all times.  Why do high end receivers and
tuners still have FM on them.  There are times I want the best sound
but at others I'm reading and messing around and I enjoy my 128
streaming stations. I feel that they have improved considerably and
aren't bad at all now. It's more of a convenience factor rather than
quality.  I still want it to sound good but love the fact that I have
access to things I would not usually have.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality