"whinging"
"insults"

look, there's nothing personal in the comments I made; i simply
expressed frustration, admittedly when i was tired and approaching a
deadline, but I did try to be specific about the problems I was
having.
my experience is that pleasant suggestions are less likely to be taken
notice of.

I certainly don't see the point in "asking" whether changes coul be
made, I just state specifically what is crap about it, and its up to
someone else whether they can be arsed to act upon it. I have no
vested interest in the success of the software and/or the company that
makes it, I as a consumer will choose whatever works, the manufacturer
is in fact privileged to receive any feedback from anyone at all, so i
think the phraseology of the point is inappropriate.

I think it is legitimate to belittle the software because in view of
the quantity of (occasionally irrelevent) features, the lack of
user-friendliness in it's basic function as a word processor is really
unimpressive, and deserves to be slammed.

end of rant.