Daniel Carrera wrote:
Tony Pursell wrote:

I thought more was going to be done to avoid it and I am amazed that we still have a setup dialog that virtually invites people to do what they don't really want to do

But why didn't you say this before the UI freeze?

I saw the OOo snapshot before the UI freeze and I thought the problem had been fixed. The time to test the UI and request changes is before the freeze. Jut a few weeks before the final release.

Cheers,

That is *really* disingenuous, Daniel. This problem has been discussed for *over three years*. UI freeze, my ass! That was before the UI freeze for 1.1 for God's sake!!

Ignore a problem for three years and then claim you can't do anything about it because of a UI freeze is just lame.

Rod