On Friday 15 April 2005 17:10, Volker Jung wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Why does noone give OpenOffice a professional look and feel?

Do you think that Microsoft Office has a professional look and feel?

I know lots of people who can't tell the difference between MSO and
OOo.

With all due respect, I don't see what is unprofessional about OOo's
design.

OOo is an open source project, and so I would suggest that if you
like a design, you campaign for it.  The developers do take public
opinion into account.