Hi all,

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> Great. In that case the only thing we need to do rpm packaging is a way to
> specify an installation prefix (basically you tell your utility to install
> for the local OO.o installation, prepending a specific root. rpm then
> compresses the contents of this root, checksums and signs it. rpm
> invocation on the result unpacks this root contents on / on as many
> systems as you want.) This is a gross oversimplification, but gives you an
> idea of how rpm works

It seems that I forgot to react on this, sorry for that.

To cut a long story short, we will discuss how we can support the
creation of rpm packages for UNO components deployment.

Details, proposals etc. will be dicussed on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.