Hi Oliver,

As I mentioned in the submission, the limit for a file upload is 1.0 Meg, so I'm not able to upload anything as large as needed for this problem to appear. I've checked several files in the 1k to about 6 Meg file range and they do not exhibit the problem.

I did cc you, BTW. I'll refrain from doing anything further until I hear from someone about whether to pursue this furter or not.

Regards,

Twayne

That's a reasonable request IMO and I'll do it. It may take me a
couple days but I *will* do it.  I've held off on it simply because
I didn't want to issue a bug report if it was really cockpit
error<g> at first, then as I got frustrated I just plain forgot
   about submitting. One thing I neglected to say before too:  The
mal-arrangement is consistant; the same each time.  That should help
someone once I get it submitted.

Please add me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to the CC list of these new issues.

Thx, Oliver.