On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 12:47:38PM +0200, Andre Schnabel wrote:
> we are far from being able to vote on anything. At the moment I see only
> two people (not counting current council members) discussing this topic.
> This is not really "big interest".  Counting the numbers, we have more
> council members interested in this as non-council members ;)

Hi Andre,

I believe there's silent agreement that things must be improved -
personally, I refrained from posting "me too"s, as the proponents
(the pro-change ones) quite nicely expressed my views. And I could
imagine that's the same for a lot of other people.

Please, let's keep this moving!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten