Hi,

I didn't forget about your idea -- I just was busy with some other tasks. ;-)

I'm copying d...@marketing and brand...@marketing again. I'll follow-up the next week. First steps would be determining a small ruleset and forming a jury/comitee, who checks proposals for completeness.

You'll hear back from me next week.

Florian