I feel that my suggestion was side stepped completely.
After receiving multiple verbal complaints, and a written formal complaint I
feel this has become a problem.
Your suggestion doesn't allow SYNHAK to really say anything other than "bad
hacker, think about what you have done".
I don't want to see it degrade to people calling the police instead of calmly
resolving any issues within Synhak.
The policy has nothing to do with adult alcohol consumption or behavior as that
is subject to opinion and point of view.
With this policy we can calmly and internally quell these situations.
If this is a matter best suited for the police, then that should be the course
of action the next time this situation arises.

Regards
Devin Wolfe