I don't see a problem with asking people not to do things. I don't see why
before this weeks meeting we send out a message saying something along the
lines of if you are going to have a beer out two save it for after the
meeting .  and if you choose to drink during the meeting that is un
excellent to the rest of the hakkers in the meeting. Hopefully people
respect that. Which I feel like most of our regulars will. And also state
that it is un excellent to operate the heavy duty tools while drinking