Tomorrow will be our first session of lightning talks where we cover a
multitude of topics in "breadth" vs our typical "depth" topics.  A lightning
talk is meant to be given in about 5 minutes and cover topic just lightly
enough to let the audience know 1) its something out there 2) basically what
it takes and 3) someone they know they can ask questions of down the road or
after the meeting.

Take the time and think about your 2009 and come up with a tag, a method, a
topic or even a project recap to talk about that the group may find of
interest and possibly put to work in their own environments.  There are
plenty of things to cover even outside of CF, from IDEs to Databases, to
Analytics and Productivity Tools.  Its only 5 minutes and doesn't have to be
that long, basically one example or a few slides.  We all have knowledge to
share.

Also keep in mind that we will be giving away our Adobe Grand Prize at this
meeting.  This prize will be given to one of our lightning talk presenters,
which is a gift certificate to the Adobe Store for one prize worth up to
$2100.

Here is a listing of topics and speakers that we have thus far.
http://www.atlantausergroups.com/events/coldfusion-lightning-round

*Presentation Capabilities in ColdFusion 9 - Josh Adams
*Quick SEO w cfhtmlhead - Cheyenne Throckmorton
*Linguistics - Peyton Todd
*Utilizing onMissingMethod() - Darin Kohles
*Surprises about browser-to-server request processing - Charlie Arehart
*Omniture integrations with CF - Rudi Shumpert
*Stiletto: Silent server-side CF debugging - John Mason

---
*Duplicate Presentations*
If we cycle through everyone and have time for more a few people have
volunteered several other talks.

*PDF Packages and ColdFusion 9 - Josh Adams
*Google Adwords in 5 minutes - Cheyenne Throckmorton
*PortCullis: SQL Injection and XSS filter - John Mason
*AIR 2 Server Sockets - John Mason

A continual listing of topics is being kept here (
http://www.atlantausergroups.com/events/coldfusion-lightning-round ) feel
free to leave comments or email presid...@acfug.org with your talks and/or
suggestions.  Speaking preference will be given to those who pre-submit
their topics. I look forward to seeing many of you there tomorrow and hear
about what you have been doing and using throughout 2009.

Thanks
Cheyenne Throckmorton
President ACFUG