Hi Clarke,

  I had done this in my past project. Please find the pointers to do the
right thing at
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/coldfusion/articles/multi_instances03.html based
on your configuration.

  Basically, we need to install Windows services for your coldfusion
instances by using jrunsvc from the command-line.

  It is as simple as running the following from your command-line:

      jrunsvc -install cfusion2 "Macromedia JRun CFusion2 Server"
"Macromedia JRun CFusion2 Server"

    unless you need to have separate jvm settings for each server.

  Type jrunsvc/? on command line for help on the command.

  Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Arun Nallan

409 363 0587